if you want to buy some dready art or just chat, email dready:

dreadyart@dreadyworld.com

Monday, November 9, 2009

first art


dready started to make the foray into 'art' pretty much from the outset - the image on the left, 'dog house' was one of the earliest ... the feet are round, simple, but the humor is there already, what one dready 'lova' called whimsy ... that's the nice thing about dready is that every time I do one it makes me smile. 
dready is digital art, but it almost always starts out as a hand drawn and coloured image or concept and is then copied and transferred to digital format, where, using illustrator I add colour, character and other dready stuff ... if the final image is destined for art we create a digital watercolour or digital acrylic painting.
dready is the most fun I can have with my clothes on.
peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment