if you want to buy some dready art or just chat, email dready:

dreadyart@dreadyworld.com

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Through the mystics of tomorrow!

Reading a copy of Southwestern Art magazine, that was lurking around somebody else's space, set me to doing this dready ... 
my father, at one stage in his life, oddly for a Jamaican I thought, loved western/cowboy art ... but then I suppose it befitted that place and that time in which he loved it ... 
And I spent a lot of time on horses growing up and some of that time included ropes and spurs and cows ... some of it included sheep and motorcycles, but that's for another image and I haven't gotten to it yet ... 
There might be another point to this and it's that evolution that I spoke about before where dready moved from being about tourists and rum to being about other things...
but this one's mostly about horses and riding; I ride and I suppose because I do dready must ride as well, nuh?
Go deh dready go deh!

No comments:

Post a Comment