if you want to buy some dready art or just chat, email dready:

dreadyart@dreadyworld.com

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pirates Party

Different, from say the Chukka Caribbean T-shirts, subtle though it may be, is corporate art; art, that is, for advertising ... 
Red Telephone, Mobi Dogs, Taste of Cayman, Crud, Red Stripe/Cayman Distributors ... 
The dready Red Stripe Pirates Week T Shirts for 2008 and 2009 are like gold but very rare ... 'where can I get one of those dready Red Stripe shirts?' somebody asked me at a pirates party; she had a body guard whose eyes didn't smile and there were men and women in Pirates costumes everywhere, swords and knives and guns that didn't work ... so although the answer to that question is 'drink Red Stripe!', I didn't say that to her, I gave her a better hint.
dreadyworld has had a good relationship with Red Stripe/Cayman Distributors over the past year; in May 2009 I did a series of dready Red Stripe advertisements for the elections in the Cayman Islands called Vote for Red Stripe ... a campaign that I enjoyed very much.
dready likes advertising artwork.
Tek it easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment