if you want to buy some dready art or just chat, email dready:

dreadyart@dreadyworld.com

Sunday, April 10, 2016

dready art's a woman in white




                  dready art 'woman in white' - image

i was working on something else, and thought that it needed a woman ... it needed a relationship ...

and so I started to draw her, and maybe i was in an inspired mood, maybe the scene moved me, but she evolved into something so cool to me that I had to give her her own space, and setting her there in her own space, she seemed complete as if she didn't need a 'relationship' didn't need somebody in the picture with her ...

it happens some times

and I was developing this series about music and I found myself thinking of days with music at goshen and my mother ... she doesn't look like my mother, but she feels like it ... the vibe, the essence permeates the picture and every time I look at it that's what i feel like she's doing.

coolness!


No comments:

Post a Comment