if you want to buy some dready art or just chat, email dready:

dreadyart@dreadyworld.com

Friday, November 18, 2016

dready of a fashion


                 dready 'fashion weeks' - image

the individual images that came to make up this dready are all below in the blog stream ...

but I had this idea that they would come together in some sort of way ... whether in the end they'll make up a physically single piece or 3 matching pieces time will tell when I come to hang them on a wall.

the text component came in the usual way - I write 'sample' across every image that I post - but suddenly in the case of the fashion dreadys I thought to myself, the word 'sample' actually works and i changed the way that i wrote it to include the 3 dots. And that begat the final words ...

anyhow so mr no fashion is drawing things about fashion ...

zeeeeen ...


No comments:

Post a Comment